People First is managed and administered by the People directorate for NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT).
NHSBT is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
You should be able to:
- Understand the text simply and clearly
- Zoom in without problems
- Navigate the majority of the website using just a keyboard
- Read alternative text for the majority of images, links and menu options.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
People First is hosted by Sitekit via Microsoft Azure, and meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1.
If you encounter accessibility barriers on People First, then please let us know via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with our provider Sitekit to resolve any issues raised.
We are committed to making our website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.