Blood Donation Recruitment
The recruitment process is the same for all Directorates across NHSBT and is set out in the Recruiting page.
There are however some differences within Blood Donation which are outlined in this section. Additionally, for ease of reference, there are some Top Tips document for Blood Donation Recruiting Managers to help you with your recruitment.
To start recruitment please complete the request an account form. For the full approval process please see the Recruiting page. See below for additional information:
- Nursing Roles page
- Healthcare Assistants - Blood Donation Roles page
- Donor Centre Administrator Roles page
- Team Assistant (Bank) roles page
- Disclosure and Barring Service Checks (DBS) page
- Starting Arrangements page
- Paying Bank Workers page