NHSBT Together Recognition Scheme
We are looking for your nominations of how an individual or team has made a real difference, whether by supporting someone’s wellbeing, coming up with a new idea or simply by doing a great job every day.
Betsy Bassis, NHSBT’s Chief Executive stated: “I am proud and inspired by the way we have pulled together to rise to the challenge of COVID-19. The NHSBT Together awards have been designed to recognise and celebrate teams and individuals who have made a real difference. I’d like to encourage as many people as possible to nominate their colleagues so that they get the recognition they deserve,''
You can nominate individuals and teams in the following categories:
- Innovation - this individual or team has demonstrated innovation in their work or creative thinking to develop/improve services.
- Going the Extra Mile - this individual or team goes above and beyond and has made an outstanding difference to donors, patients or colleagues - either on the frontline or behind the scenes.
- Delivering everyday – this individual or team does a great job day in and day out. You always know you can rely on them to deliver what they say they will do.
- Living our Values – this individual or team demonstrate a commitment to upholding or values of caring, expert and quality in all that they do.
- Supporting our Health and Wellbeing – this individual or team has worked to support the health and wellbeing of people around them.
- Supporting Diversity and Inclusion – this award will celebrate an individual or team that acts as a role model or ally in championing and building a more inclusive organisation.
- Developing people - we will be looking for the best examples of individuals or teams who support and encourage colleagues to learn and develop in order to deliver the best possible service outcomes.
This category is to recognise a team only:
- Collaboration - this award recognises the importance of effective relationships, co-operation and joint working across teams and directorates, as well as collaborations with organisations or individuals outside of NHSBT.
This category is to recognise an individual only:
- Inspirational Leadership - recognising individuals who have demonstrated outstanding leadership, regardless of band or role. We will be looking for nominees who inspire others.