Recruitment and Resourcing Services
NHSBT’s Recruitment Team are specialists in how to attract, source and recruit candidates. The majority of vacancies are recruited to using the traditional method of advertising on the NHS Jobs website. However, where bespoke interventions are required or requested from a Recruiting Manager, for example for a very specialist and/or senior post or where we have experienced difficulty in recruiting, the following services are available. Most of these are free of charge except where we use an external provider which may be recharged to the Recruiting Manager. You may also find it useful to review some of the suggestions in the Top Tips document - when Difficult to Recruit.
Range of Services
- Expert advice in campaign design
- Best method of advertising
- Design of recruitment materials
- Bespoke method of applying
- Provision of online Candidate Search
- Support with Sourcing Candidates
- Support with screening
- Advice with design of selection methods
- Personality reports and psychometric testing
- Example interview questions and scoring matrix
To discuss any of the above, contact HR Direct.