Pay Progression - Employee Responsibilities
- Familiarise yourself with Annex 23 of the NHS Terms and conditions handbook in relation to pay progression.
- Familiarise yourself with the useful resources available on this page in particular the Pay Progression FAQ document
- Look out for ESR notifications regarding any up and coming Pay Step meetings
- Be aware of the Pay Progression standards
- Be aware of the recent NHS Employers guidance on pay progression and COVID19
- Do your utmost to ensure the Pay Progression standards are met prior to your pay progression meeting
- Attend the pay progression meeting arranged by your manager.
Employee helpful guidance documents:
- Annex 23 (pay progression framework from the NHS T&C Handbook)
- Application of Pay Progression due to COVID19
- PDPR policy and process guidance
- Disciplinary policy
- Capability policy
- Pay Progression FAQ document