Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct has been transformed into an interactive guide for colleagues. This guide is for all colleagues to support, develop and embed behaviours and expectations. This is the first step in being clear and transparent on the required standards of behaviour, organisational rules, and the boundaries in which we all work.
- Code of conduct interactive guide. Provides examples of conduct behaviours
- Support resources and training. Links to various support resources and training available
- Guidance and further information for Managers. Simple one page guidance document. Outlines why we have a new code of conduct, and how it's being communicated. It also covers where to go for additional support
- Code of conduct policy. Full policy information/document
- Zero Tolerance Definition. Document defining expectations on zero tolerance within our organisation