There may be a time during your employment, where you may have a concern, problem or complaint with a workplace situation. We would always encourage you try and resolve any issues informally through open communication initially. However, where informal attempts have been made, but you continue to feel your concern remains unresolved, we have tools and policies available to assist with this.
Please note that a grievance cannot be raised against an individual. For concerns regarding perceived bullying, abuse, harassment or behaviour/attitude, refer to the Dignity at Work section.
Grievances cannot be raised about changes implemented as a result of Organisational Change. Any concerns or issues should be dealt with through the Organisational Change policy.
- Grievance Policy
- Grading for New Posts and Re-grading for Current Posts Policy
- Raising a Matter of Concern (Whistleblowing) Policy
Guidance and Checklists
- Grievance FAQ
- Handling Over Payments Guidance
- Raising a Matter of Concern (Whistleblowing) FAQ
- Working in Partnership Framework and Agreement Guidance
- Employment Cases - What to expect if you are a witness (opens in a new window)
Other support available
For any attendance concerns for Blood Donation agency workers, refer to the raising a matter of concern under the Blood Donation Resourcing and Onboarding – Blood Collections page.