Before using the template letters read through;
- Grievance - Which template letter to use - this document provides a summary of what each template letter should be used for to help you chose the right one.
- How to complete a template letter - this document gives you guidance on how to use the template letters, when to add in detail and when to remove it and what highlighted sections mean.
Note: All Grievance templates open in a new window.
Receiving a Grievance
- Receipt of Grievance (verbal or letter) confirmation letter (GRV1)
- Receipt of Grievance (submission form) confirmation letter (GRV2)
- Confirmation by Independent Manager of review of grievance (and/or request for additional information) (GRV3)
- Invite to Grievance Panel meeting (GRV4)
- Outcome of Panel meeting (GRV5)