Dignity at Work Templates
Before using the template letters read through;
- Dignity at Work - Which template to use - this document provides a summary of what each template letter should be used for to help you chose the right one.
- How to complete a Template Letter - this document gives you guidance on how to use the template letters, when to add in detail and when to remove it and what highlighted sections mean.
Note: All Dignity at Work templates open in a new window.
- Confirmation of formal written complaint (DIG1)
- Letter - Explaining the next steps (DIG2)
- Confirmation of informal resolution (DIG3)
- Outcome of Joint Panel discussion (DIG4)
- Invite to formal investigation meeting (complainant) (DIG5)
- Advise alleged aggressor of dignity at work complaint (Inc. Invite) (DIG6)
- Outcome letter for Complainant (DIG9)