Before using the template letters read through;
- Disciplinary - which template letter to use document - this document provides a summary of what each template letter should be used for to help you chose the right one.
- How to complete a template letter document - this document gives you guidance on how to use the template letters, when to add in detail and when to remove it and what highlighted sections mean.
Note: All Disciplinary templates open in a new window.
Management Record of Informal Discussion
- Letter confirming issue of an Improvement Notice (DIS1)
- Invite to formal Panel to consider contesting of Improvement Notice (DIS2)
- Invite to a Disciplinary investigation meeting (DIS3)
- Invite witness to Disciplinary investigation meeting (DIS12)
- Investigation outcome letter - issue of uncontested sanction (DIS4)
- Investigation outcome letter - hearing recommended (DIS6)
- Investigation outcome letter - no case to answer (DIS7)
- Invite to formal Panel meeting as contested sanction offered (DIS5)
- Confirmation of intention to appeal (DIS13)
- Invite to Appeal Panel meeting (DIS14)
- Outcome of Appeal Panel meeting (DIS15)